Saturday, October 23, 2010

love, 33 day challenge

So instead of eating i decided to watch Letters to Juliet. Oh man i'm such a sap, and a lover of love stories. It's so true, and such a beautiful thing :)

So Sam @ Never Say Never came up with a great challenge! I'm really excited about it. Check out her blog if you're interested in joining the challenge! I find that challenges thare are shorter in length are much easier to complete, and goals in shorter time frames are much easier to keep.

I made some amazing friends this week through #fitblog and the twitter world. Sam and Emily are so totally awesome and amazing women. Emily will be getting married next year, and i hope i get to be there!

Like Em said, i love the fitblogger world, i've "met" some amazing guys and gals. I can't wait to actually meet them in real life someday.

__________________________________________________________

Whenever i need my butt kicked, I'm always up for a good challenge.
Sam posted her 33 Day Challenge. The first day is TODAY! Don't worry, if you'd like to join in, you're more than welcome! Come chat with us on Twitter as well under #33DC.


Goals:
Clean Eats: 50 clean eats (25 days of clean eats)
Resistance Training: 15 RT
Cardio Training: 18 CT
Weight Loss: 10 pounds

1: Blog Every Other Day (15 blogs)
2: Drink more water!
3: Have positive self-talk, and not talk myself down when i don't do my best or don't have a weight loss


Please check out Sam's blog for more details, or contact me for more details if you have questions!

Keep it real.
3:

3 comments:

Samantha~ said...

Goals look amazing, just like you!! You are completely right when you said shorter goals are easier!

Karen said...

I couldn't make #fitblog this week; hubby had just come home from a trip. But I am planning for Tuesday:) Thanks to you for telling me about it. I have to say that I actually am viewing Twitter totally differently now... something to get involved in rather than a bunch of words passing by in a blur. Baby steps towards Twitter love.

Katy said...

I'm so glad #Fitblog is helping you! I'm really honored to be a part of it...I always knew that the healthy living community could come together in a big way. The chat is one of the highlights of the week for me.