Saturday, October 30, 2010

changes coming soon!

Hey readers,

There are some changes in the making. I decided it's time to break out on my own. Blogging-ly speaking. I've been wrestling with the idea for quite some time of going big. I've got big dreams and ideas of doing something with my blog and my weight loss journey. I've had this idea for the past 5 or 6 years since the last time i lost a good big of weight. (In 2006, i lost 30 pounds!)

I want to document my journey. Use it as a source of inspiration for myself, and hopefully i can motivate others to change their ideas, thoughts, health choices, and food patterns. I have long dreamed about working with overweight people and get them to turn their lives around. Having once been in their own shoes, i feel i could help them a great deal.

So soon i'll be closing down this blog and moving over to my new website:

www.lessbrittmorelife.com

So please check out the "under construction site" and sign up to be notified of the website launch date!
-------------------------------------

In other words, life is going well. 67 days until graduation! I am so excited! I can't wait to be done with school, and start this next adventure of my life. I am so excited to start the next chapter in my life that includes AUSTIN, TEXAS!!!!!! So excited to see what life holds for me next. I am dedicated and motivated to be the best Brittany i can be in the next 3-4 months by the time i move to Austin. It's time to shed myself of this weight and the negative thoughts and habits for once and for all. Time to let go of the pain of my parents divorce once and for all. Time to let go of all the negative talk, the self-doubt, the hatred i have towards myself and the decisions i've made. I'm tired of being this person. I'm done. So now begins the self-love, the accepting myself for my faults and mess-ups. I will do this, and i can do this.. I will change my life for the better. I want to love and be loved. I want to fall in love.


whew. good night, all.

XOXO,
Britt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittany, wow, moving over to your own site is something I am still dreaming of for myself. WAY TO GO!

I started following you over from the Hot 100 and I was wondering whether you are still participating? I haven't seen any Hot 100 posts recently, though it seems you're going strong with WW! Wishing you luck in every direction!