So this week has been not so great. I'm superrrrr stressed out with school and my sister's wedding next week. Let's just say i'm not the best dealer of stress in a good way. I'm slowly but surely figuring out and learning how to deal with the stress and stressors in my life appropriately and in a good way.
I really do like the HOT 100 challenge. It's been a great way to met new people / bloggers along with the wonderful #fitblog family.
1) I definitely will be sleeping more- It helps with weight loss, energy, and mood :)--
Sleep is doing great this week, that's about it.
2) I WILL exercise 4-5 times a week, and doing some weights too.--
Well i only exercised 2 times this week, but there were good exercising times. I was just so worn out and didn't have the energy, desire, motivation or time to exercise until yesterday.
3) Continue to have good foods prepared and cooked, so i'm not tempted to stop for junk food and fast food after clinicals, school, working out, etc.--
This was actually good for the most part, having food cooked ahead of time helps. But i still get tempted to go out to lunch with my classmates. I've got to stop doing that seriously. It's not good for my wallet or my waistline.
4) Be way more committed to Ideal Protein, follow the plan exactly, to maximize my weight loss!--
I've done okay with sticking to Ideal Protein plan, not the best though, but one day at a time. Things will get better, and i WILL be committed.
So i love my #fitblog family, and all of these wonderful health/fitness/weight loss bloggers. This community is so wonderful and supportive. I love always having someone to listen to what i'm going through, and give me advice no matter what they're dealing with and going through. Such a beautiful thing!
Christina @ Never the Skinny Girl posted a questionnaire on her blog. It's a great way to get to know fellow bloggers and fellow readers and followers about what they're dealing with and what's going on with them.
4. When you want to give up what inspires you to keep going?
5. What is the #1 thing you look forward to when you hit your goal weight?
6. Do you have support on your weight loss journey?
7. What is your favorite exercise?
8. What is the most important thing you have learned on your weight loss journey?
9. What is one thing you have given up that you miss the most?
10. What is your strategy for losing weight?
I REALLY am looking forward to learning more about each person. Sometimes i get so excited about the support and community, i get so excited. Just know when we meet someday, i'll be giving each of you the biggest hug ever!
Much Love as always.