Lately i'm my head i've been thinking about all the things i'm looking forward to when i lose the weight, and i am back to the the healthy / fit / real me. I often have difficulty committing to something, and sticking with it the entire time. So i thought it might be best to write it down or type it out rather, so i can visualize what i want to help me to stay committed.
1) excited about my stomach being gone
2) looking forward to being able to wear the dresses and skirts that i want to and not be nervous about what i look like in them
3) having less total area to shave, pahahaha.
4) having people turn their heads when i walk down the street, because i'm just gorgeous, and they don't even recognize me.
5) not being the largest person in our family photos
6) not looking like a big round giant next to my friends in photos.
7) being able to shop in the normal stores, and NEVER AGAIN will i shop in Lane Bryant or the plus size sections!!!!!!
8) Being able to share clothes with my friends, mom, and sister!
9) Being finally happy with who i am, and really being able to love myself despite my faults.
10) Not being angry at myself for what i look like.
Just some things to share. What are YOU looking forward to, to being healthy / fit / lean and mean???
P.S. Officially as of yesterday, i lost 10% of my body weight!!! SO INCREDIBLY EXCITING!
I decided today, that since the program i'm on doesn't give us any rewards or anything like Weight Watchers does, i'm going to make a bookmark or something to put stickers on it for every 5 pounds i lose as a reminder, of how great i'm doing and to keep me moving and motivated!!!