So Kenz at All The Weigh is hosting another Friend Making Monday ... great idea! Check it out :)
Health and Body Image
1) If you could magically change one thing about your body, what would it be? Well, my weight loss will come with time and commitment and i'm okay. I really wish the acne fairy, would take away the blimishes on my face. Silly PCOS!
2) What is your best physical feature? Easiest answer ... My beautiful, curly hair :)
3) Do you weigh yourself daily? Hourly? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Never? I weigh-in once a week on Wednesdays. I would almost be obsessive if i weighed more than once a week.
4) Do you workout regularly? If so, how does if affect you from day to day? I really hadn't been the last 2 months, but i rejoined the gym last week, and i worked out today and i feel good. I am also preparing and training to walk the Austin half-marathon in February, so i'm excited about that.
5) What is the healthiest thing you do for yourself on a regular basis? I drink water like my life depended on it. Since starting Ideal Protein in April, i RARELY drink coke or anything else.
6) If you could look like a celebrity, who would you choose to look like? I would love to say that I wouldn't want to look like one, but I'd be full of it. And i'm trying to be honest with myself ... but i can't think of anyone! ideas?
7) What do you do to make yourself feel pretty/handsome? I love getting dressed up head to toe.... make-up, pretty dresses and skirts, manicures and pedicures, fun heels :)
8) What are you most attracted to in the opposite sex? Gorgeous, beautiful eyes, kind, honest, funny, gentleman.
9) Have you ever avoided situations because you didn't want people to see your body shape? Oh definitely... i haven't been to the beach in over 2 years, and i don't go swimming in public because i don't feel comfortable being in a swimsuit in public... but that will be changing soon :)
10) How do you feel about your overall appearance? Hmmm, I definitely feel better than i did 4.5 months ago, which is a great thing. I still have a lot of work to do though, but one day at a time, and one step at a time.
So feel free to make a friend, and answer the questions for yourself!!!