Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shrinking Jeans week 1

So, you know, if you read yesterday's post... that i didn't have the best of weeks. But that's okay, nothing to be ashamed about. We can't all have amazing weeks, can we?! The pity party is definitely over. Back on track, and eating foods that are good for me-- eating in moderation, and not depriving myself of those foods that i love.

So according to the Weight Watchers scale yesterday, i gained 2.2 pounds yikes! But that's okay... I did get my 150 minutes (or 2.5 hours of walking in) which is good. I just need to eat good foods for me, within my allowed points, and exercise... That is my plan for weight loss.

Thank you, again, to everyone who supported me yesterday and today for giving me words of encouragement and not giving up on me! I need the support now, more than ever... So thank you!

And what's real, is that the half-marathon i'm walking is in 3 months... oh my word. I've seriously got to get my ass in check. I'm starting to get nervous about it! oh yes.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I'm proud of you! <3 you!

Tricia said...

:) hope youre having a great weekend