Sunday, September 13, 2009

Perpetual Profession

This morning was the Perpetual Profession of Sister Nina Vincent and Sister Fatima Aphiri, Sisters of Our Lady of Sorrows. This was one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen.

I am thankful for the Sisters and their Yes to God's call.
I felt a peace and joy during these 2 hours of the Mass and Celebration. I feel such peace knowing that this is EXACTLY where God is calling me to be.

I am very excited about my visit to the Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity. I love their Charism, and order. Such beautiful, holy women. I have not even visited the order, but only from speaking with 1 of the sisters know that this is a beautiful and holy place.

I am at peace with my discernment, and am not so totally frieghtened or scared by it. I am thankful to the Holy Spirit and The Blessed Mother me for assisting me and guiding me on my journey.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh BritBrit, that's WONDERFUL to hear. You sound like you're at such a peace. I cannot wait for you to meet all the FSCC sisters. They have such a peace about them, too. I think that's why I love them so much and feel so connected to them. They feel like home.

As always, you are in my prayers. Hopefully we'll finally get to meet eachother in November. :)

Miria Rose said...

Wow! That is so amazing! Just from the little bit I've read of your blog I'm sure you will make a wonderful nun! Isn't God absolutely amazing and wonderful?
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

JMJ+
~Betsy

Totus tuus Maria!