Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter :)

Alleluia! He is Risen!
Christ has conquered death through God! God has prevealed over sin and death.

We thank him today for our life and our life, we must hope and pray that we too will live with Him in glory one day!

Today is not about presents, chocolates, Easter Bunny. Today is all about God and His prevealing over death.

God has blessed me with peace today. I am at peace with my decision to discern my vocation. I feel called to religious life, but that may not be where God is calling me.

I have hope that God will lead me in the right direction.

I look to the saints and their lives for inspiration - St. John of the Cross, St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross, St. Alphonsus Liguori, St. Catherine of Siena, St. Maximillian Kolbe, St. Teresa of Avila, St. Therese of Lisieux, John Paul II the Great - pray for us!

No comments: