Saturday, January 10, 2009

new year, new changes.

So the new year has begun, and as life would have it, i got sick on day 2. ha. shocking, right? i know i know. But I'm starting to feel better so yay. I'm ready to stick to my life style changes, and follow-up them through. I think i'm more likely to follow-up them through if i call them lifestyle changes, and not new years resolutions. New years resolutions seem to fail not ling into the new year.

God indeed has great things in store for me. I found out this week that i'm going to be a bridesmaid for one of my best friends weddings next January! I am so excited for that. I want to finally get hold of my weight, and my health, and be the woman that God wants me to be.

I'm so tired of being slowed down, not being able to shop where i want, having the feeling always staring at me. I want to be who i am underneath the layers of hiding, the layers of emotional eating.

I'm so excited for the change to unravel and to take place.
I am already beautiful, and i'm going to be even more beautiful.

I'm going to finally have everything i ever wanted.

I am so thankful to my faithful reader, bella :)

until next time....

No comments: